Funcoin is both a blockchain and a platform for app and smart contract development.
Its key mission is to educate on blockchain and engage beginners in developing real-life software as well as creating a convenient ecosystem where professionals could work and communicate, not in the least thanks to using Web 3.0. tools.
One of the major advantages of Funcoin is its near-free intra-network transactions and full interoperability with the Ethereum blockchain, which makes it possible for you to take a shot at development and testing within Funcoin and then port your solution to Ethereum, and vice versa.
For example, you can take open-source code of some decentralized exchange or a game, place it in Funcoin, check if it works alright and if you have what it takes to carry out your project, then team up with Funcoin community members, develop any required extras, and place the finished product in Ethereum or continue developing in Funcoin.
Funcoin will be using the best of Ethereum while the rest will be created by the community members collectively.
What will make the project sustainable:
- An open and timeless incentive program for those with blockchain-related experience. Significant rewards for sharing experience, real use cases, and success stories on forum.funcoin.io, as well as for contribution to developing the platform tools and any active participation in the community.
- A timeless tier-based incentive program for professionals who help market and promote Funcoin. In this early stage of the project, we set an ambitious and pretty hard task of attracting experienced and beginning developers, not profiteers and investors. We’ll give high rewards only for truly original content and broad reach.
- The Funcoin development fund that will be receiving 8.78% of daily emission. The funds will be available for all active participants of the project.
What we have right now:
- A website with a forum that will be central to community development. A chunk of the development fund is directed at fostering the forum activities.
- Windows Wallet Funcoin – an easy-to-use wallet of our own development. Link
- iOS and Android Wallet
- Block Explorer – our own block explorer. Link
- Network stats – a section displaying public nodes. Link
- Funcoin Metamask – an in-browser wallet
- A network of mining data centers ensuring security and decentralization. Link
1. Add the wallets to Play Market and App Store.
2. Start supporting Swarm for decentralized data storage and the internal hosting system.
3. Start supporting ENS for publishing the .func domain register, with hosting on the Funcoin blockchain.
4. Add the blog-like functionality to the forum with a voting system running on the blockchain.
5. After implementing the domain system, reduce the network costs by lowering mining energy consumption. There are a few solutions to that, which will be decided on by voting.
6. Implement xDag technologies while retaining POW.
7. List Funcoin on exchanges as the project develops.
8. Launch our own decentralized exchange.
Forum Reward: https://forum.funcoin.io/index.php?threads/forum-reward.16/
Network ID: 6832
Reward per block: 2 FUNC
Block finding time: 15 seconds